Brian Alfred was born in Pittsburgh, PA in 1974. His work is imbued with the world around us. From issues of conflict and unrest to the beauty of the landscape and everything in between, Alfred is interested in who we are as a people by way of or surroundings and environment. He works through a variety of media from painting to collage to animation to present images of our world. His work resonates with American artists such as Hopper and Sheeler and also has an affinity with Ukiyo-e and popular culture. His work has been shown in galleries and museums worldwide and his animations have been played in film festivals and screenings across the globe.
- Little Darling Coffee Roasters
- Posting on Dear Art (EC site)
- Donation to Médecins Sans Frontières' COVID-19 Crisis Fund（VIDEOTOPIA）
- BRIAN ALFRED at GENBISHINKANSEN
- BRIAN ALFRED's podcast SOUND & VISION
- BRIAN ALFRED participates "Into The Phantom Villages" Aomori Prefectural Museum of Art